Saturday, October 30, 2010
Mr. Six Months
So Kyler turned six months in the middle of the month!! Still can't believe he is that old. He has started to do so many things this month and I sure think he is going to have one heck of a personality!! He makes me laugh all the time even if I'm not very happy all I have to do is look at him and he'll do something to make me smile. He is starting to sit up by himself!! The thing he loves the most is his Jumperoo. All he ever wants to do is jump. I love it because he is still such a snuggler. I thought he would have hated it by now but he still loves to cuddle up to someone. He is starting to give kisses. If you kiss his cheek he'll do it right back, he's so cute!! Also he's learned how to blow bubbles and spit, and does it all the time. We have been very blessed with him because he has slept through the night from very early on, and will now go down at 9:30 and not wake up for close to 12 hours. He is still growing like crazy. The doctor couldn't believe how big he was, we had all thought he would slow down and so far he hasn't. He is 30inches long and now about 20pounds and took his shots like a champ, an hour after he was jumping away and happy as could be. I just love him so much!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment