So here are quite a few pictures of kyler in the past month.
They're in the wrong order but oh well.
He is now over 5 months!!
and about 18 pounds!!
Warms my heart:)
He ate the whole stage 2 jar!!
As you saw we started him on baby food and he loves it!!
He now does this cute little sucking sound
which means he is craving some sort of food,
you try to give him anything else and he won't take it.
He is getting so big.
He has grown almost 2 inches this month
and gained a little over a pound.
and gained a little over a pound.
(but he did get the flu.)
He wears 9month clothing and even most 12 month stuff fits him.
He is so happy right after he eats and wakes up.
I just love it when he smiles!!
He is in love with his hands, and tries to figure
out how to do things with them.
He finally will just go to bed at eleven and sleep
till nine or ten!!
(Now if only his mommy could)
He just loves to play.
And he gets so excited and entertained
by the dumbest things. It's so cute though.
He loves to stand more than anything!
He is kinda a mommy's boy
especially when he's tired. I love it.
And he is such a snuggler!!
I love him so much!
I love him so much!
No comments:
Post a Comment