Friday, May 14, 2010

LoNg FeW wEeKs

Wow...Time is flying right on by!! And Kyler is growing so fast at his 2 weeks check up he was 7lbs. 13 oz. and 23 1/4 inches. It has been 2 more weeks since then and he is filling up his 0-3month sleep'n'plays length wise. He is such a handsome little thing and so sweet. It has been so fun to watch him start to notice things, he loves to look at windows. He has been such a good baby too. He usually sleep anywhere from 3-5 hours and only wakes up when he is hungry, but once he does you better have a bottle ready or be ready to hear so screams!
Now for the rest of the news. 2 Sundays ago I started to have really bad pain in my back and side, and I would throw up anything I ate. By Wednesday I could the pain was so bad I could barely move and I still wouldn't be able to get comfortable. I had an ultrasound that morning and they found I had gallstones. McKaydee made me a appointment with a surgeon for the next Tuesday. Well I woke up from the 2 hours of sleep I got, in so much pain and throwing up green. It was bad. I called Mckay and they told me they couldn't get me in till Monday or to go to the emergency. My mom luckily called the doctor that she went to for her gallbladder and he got me right in. I got over to Logan and the doctor checked me out and sent me right to the hospital. They gave me some morphine and it was wonderful! I was still throwing up though. They came and got me and took me to the OR, and put me out. I then woke up and there was a little pain but not nearly as much! When the doctor came in he told me my gallbladder was gain-green and rotten. He told me I would have been very lucky to have waited and still be alive, it was so bad. He also told me I had probably been dealing with it my whole pregnancy and even before that, and that I was lucky my baby was so healthy. I started to cry when he told me that. I have been so blessed Kyler is so healthy especially were I had that infection in me! I'm so thankful to my heavenly father for blessing me that way. I love my little guy so much!! It has been a week since my surgery and I am healing well. I get tired so fast though.
Sunday was my first Mothers Day!! I still can't believe I'm a mom. I got a new shirt that had "New Mom 2010", some roses, and pictures of my little guy. We spent most the day at JJ's parents house and had some yummy BBQ chicken.
Wednesday was my Birthday also! The big 21!! Not much happened this year were I've had 2 surgeries in 3 weeks and a new baby. I had a doctors appointment with my surgeon to make sure things were going ok and they are! I am also back to my first baby doctor appointment weight, that was a nice present that day:) We then did a little shopping and came home so JJ could have some time with Kyler before he went to work. Once JJ left for work, My mom and us went to Syracuse to my aunts house. My moms Uncle came out from Reno and we got to meet him. It was really nice to get out of the house that day. JJ also had got me a very delicious ice-cream cake that we enjoyed!!
Now I'm gonna show off my sweet little boy:)
He loves sticking his tongue out
Showing off his muscles
Kyler on Mothers Day

No comments:

Post a Comment