So here is my picture for 37/38weeks. I'm going to try and get one more it'll just depend on how I'm feeling and if I have time. Don't ask me why I'm making the face I am!
Tuesday, April 6, 2010
ChAnGe Of PlAnS
So we go to the doctor yesterday, and everything is going as normal. She checks me, and don't ask me how, but last week I was dilated almost to a 2 and this week I wasn't at all. I have also been really curious about dilating and if family history has anything to do with it. I asked her about it and she said she has seen cases where the mom only had 1 C-section but then all her daughters had to have C-sections but there were also those whose daughters didn't have to. With my mom and I think all her sisters they didn't ever dilate past a one, and had to have C-sections with all their pregnancies. She also works in the same office as the doctor that my mom and my aunt went to, so he came in and talk with us too. They said with the risk of being induced were actually more dangerous for me than the C-section and the other doctor said he would bet I'd end up having a C-section anyways with how big his head is. So we decided to go with that. Its not the most exciting news, but its not the worst either. I kinda knew this news was coming, so I'm ok with it. We are planned to have him next friday the 16th at 9:00a.m. And I'm not complaining either were he's coming a week early YAY!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

AH!!!Nine Days!! that is so soon! it will be so amazing, i cant even wait for you! keep us updated on everything, and GOOD LUCK!!!!
ReplyDelete