So we have has quite the week!! I had a doctors appointment Monday and all looks well, still dilate to a one. I go back again Monday, I start going weekly now. So then Tuesday I had a dentist appointment and found out I need a root-canal Great!! So Tuesday night comes and we get ready for bed, I was asleep for about 2 hours and woke up in horrible pain. My back and upper abdomen killed. I knew it wasn't contractions because it wasn't tightening and loosening at all. I was up for about two hours when I realized I hadn't felt the baby move, that's when I started to panic. I called the hospital and they told me to come in just to be safe. so my dear husband and 3 o'clock in the morning drove me to Ogden. The pain was still bad on the way there, J.J. made me take some Tylenol before we left. When we got there they set me up on a test thing to hear the babies heartbeat and see if I was having contractions. Sure enough baby was fine and I wasn't contracting. And soon after we got there the pain went away. I felt so dumb!! But the nurses were way nice and said its better to be safe than sorry. So that was one of the big things this week.
So J.J. had an interview last week with SOS for Autoliv. He had orientation on Tuesday, after which they told him he would have to call daily to see if they had positions open. So he's called the past few days and no such luck. Well today he got a call back and he starts Monday at the one here in Tremonton working Graves. I'm not thrilled about the graveyard part but I am very happy he has a different job. We've been waiting a year for it!! It is temp-to-hire so nothing is for sure yet but we are still thrilled about it.
Also we are in the 36 week of the pregnancy!! Almost full term and really wanting baby to come!
We are just waiting for his bottles to get here and then we will have everything we need for him. Here are the pictures for the week.



No comments:
Post a Comment