Sunday, November 29, 2009

JaZz GaMe

So on Saturday we got to go to the Jazz game. My uncle works for Kfan and was able to get a bunch of my dads family tickets for the game. It was alot of fun, and a great experience for me since it was my first time going. The Jazz played Portland and won by 18 the were never down during the entire game. With about 3 minutes left in the game they called a time out and the Bear came out and had a big slingshot he was using to launch little plush balls with $100 gas cards attached. The last ball he launched came up into our section, I think it bounced off of a guys finger tips and came over towards us, JJ then jumped over me and grabbed it. It took him a minute to realize he had it but once he did he started jumping around. It was so much fun to watch. We figured that was our blessing for talking in church today:) We had a great time and Thanks Uncle Chad for the Tickets!!



JJ with his money ball;)



Also I'm 18 weeks:) I had a doctors appointment last Monday and everything looks good. Stubborn baby wouldn't move to let us see what it is. I luckily don't have to wait to much longer to find out, I have my Half-way Ultrasound on Wednesday!! And I'm assuming in that 20 minutes the baby would move. But I guess we'll see. I just can't wait to know. I still think its a boy, but I'll be so happy either way.
Also I can now give you a better idea of what my belly looks like, my closet has a full body mirror on the door!! I still don't look very pregnant though.

No comments:

Post a Comment