Sunday, September 13, 2009

SlAcKiNg

Ok so to start off with it has been one crazy month. First with the news of the baby, grandmas knee replacement, sisters visiting from cali. amongst other things! So in this post I don't wanna talk to much about my pregnancy. I think I've been alittle over board lately. There will be an eight weeks picture coming soon, I just haven't wanted to take a picture yet.
So alittle over 2 weeks ago my grandma had her knee replaced. We were very grateful that she got to have it since it had been killing her for over a year now. She's recovering now, and doing pretty well. The swelling and brusing has went away alot, even though she'll deal with the swelling for over a year. However, she did some how overdose on VitaminD. She's been staying with my aunt, and they though she was suppose to take her VitaminD shot everyday, when it was suppose to be ever week. It didn't do to much to effect her it just intensifys the pain. She is getting along very well though, and will probably be home in a couple of weeks.
JJ's sisters that live out in California came out this week to visit. Debbie is having a baby in January, so we had a shower for her this weekend. It was alot of fun, and we played some really fun games. She is having a little girl and is planning on naming it Madeline Kate (not sure on the spelling) We were so happy they came out and that we got to see and spend time with them!!
I also had the first YW volleyball game this past week. It sure has been a fun experience! We won our game, which was a shock for me since I hadn't held a practice yet. The girls did a really good job, and I enjoyed watching them!!
And I have to write about my little brothers football game this weekend! So in his age group there are two BR teams, and they played each other. Well the other team give his team crap all the time. Fridays at school they were saying how no one who wasn't a "white jersey" could sit with them at lunch, and how they were going to kill them in the game. And talk about an intense game!! Our team ended up winning 14-12, so now they have the bragging rights. YAY!! I know most of you won't care about this, but with the history with these two teams it was exciting for those involved:)
Anyways it seems time is just flying by with everything going on lately. And then at times not so fast but I think thats just the pregnancy talking!! We are just so thankful for everything in our life right now, and the experiences we have. The Lord has blessed us so much, and I don't know what we would do without the gospel in our lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment