Wednesday, September 2, 2009

DoCtOr'S

Ok so I am just wondering if any one knows of a Doctor I could call just to ask some questions! I might just be over thinking things, but I would just like to know some answers to my questions. When I went to my family doctor, they gave me to his aide and she wasn't much help. And people are telling me not to go to an OB till I'm about 12 weeks. But I'm not sure if I'm 6 weeks or 10 weeks. So if anyone knows a Doctor or someone that knows alot about this type of thing please let me know!! Thanks

2 comments:

  1. Did your family doc do a blood test for your hcg levels? Sometimes they just test for the presence of the hormone but not the quantity. They can tell you pretty accurately how far along you are by how much of the hormone is in your blood. Don't stress yourself out too much. All the new stuff is overwhelming and scary right? but your little baby is a lot stronger than you think. Just take care of yourself. There are a lot of good books out there. I really liked one I found called "your pregnancy week by week". You could start looking for OBs now so you find one you like. Everything goes smoother when you get along with your OB! also you don't have to wait til your exact 12 wk mark. Go meet some and ask lots of questions!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Michelle! Actually my family doctor didn't do any test when I went in. And yes its all scary, but I'm getting better now. I think I will probably call the OB tomorrow and just talk to them and see when I can get in;)

    ReplyDelete