Friday, June 12, 2009

cArS, CaRs, CARS!!

So we finally have the whole car situation figured out!!! The insurance agency totalled our jimmy:( so we got money back to go get a new one! So we now have a 1994 chevy cavalier! Its J.J.s baby now! He absolutely loves it. Whch I was happy we found something he likes. We then fixed up my chevy metro that I've had for awhle now. The CV-joint were bad on it, and it squeeked like crazy!! You seriouly could here me coming from a mile or two away! But thankfully to Barfuss Garage there's no more squeeking, and it runs like a charm:)) I couldn't believe how well it runs. And it was actually cheaper than we thought it was going to take.

It is so nice that both of us have our own car too. We don't have to run each other around anymore which we both are very happy about. It is something that will also help us out this fall. I should be starting school again (keeping fingures crossed). I am wanting to take the Medical Assisting course at Bridgerland. I had my assesment tests today and I know I passed 3 out of the 5 and will find out tomorrow about the other two. I'm so excited to get going again. I just want to feel like I'm doing something useful with my life, which has been very hard lately. I have gotten so fustrated the past few weeks, it seems all i do all day is apply for jobs and yet i haven't gotten one phone call! But hopefully here soon it'll come.

I am so grateful for my wonderful husband though! I know I say this alot but I don't know what I would do without him. Its funny to me how I survived with out him for 19 years and yet just in the past few months now I don' t know or want to even imagine what life would be like with out him! He supports me in everything I do or say. I am so grateful for the kind of person he is and he is always making me want to be better. I don't know how I ever got him!! I love you hunny:)
My uncles are always asking me if we have fought yet, or I can really say if things aren't going great, but I can truely say they are. I'm sure we'll get in fight one of these days, but I'm sure going to try and procrastinate that;) He works so hard to provide for the two of us, I only hope he knows how thankful I am for that, I'm not much help since I'm an night owl and stay up until 3 and 4 in the morning. I'm glad he puts up wth me!

No comments:

Post a Comment