
Ok so after taking about 700 pictures in the past month and a half I'm sick of them!! But to bad for me because in 23 days I will probably be taking that many! HAHAHA..... well I had my bridals yesterday, and even though I'm sick of pictures, I had a really good time. There's a park in Salt Lake that is gorgeous and we went there first, and then to the JSB Building and then around temple square. It was so cute because my photographers daughter came with us, and she was so cute. She kept saying, "Can I hold the flowers for the princess," it was so cute. And honestly with how many complements I got I kinda felt like a Princess. And I'm mostly happy with the results, I've only seen a few but I'm pretty happy with them. I just can't get over how fast the past few months has gone bye. Its been so quick, I'm happy about it, but at the same time a little worried because there's still a ton to get done! But we are enjoying it. We get to go to the Draper Temple open house on friday and then after go meet my grabdparents, they're getting back from there mission! So it should be a fun weekend, and even a better week next week... but you'll just have to wait and see what thats about!!

No comments:
Post a Comment